Products & Training
Safe Zone CM™ is a powerful, less lethal pepper gel defense system intended to disrupt violence without permanently harming bystanders. As part of a comprehensive emergency response plan, Safe Zone CM can temporarily incapacitate assailants and disrupt violence, allowing for evacuation and safety forces to arrive. With training, virtually anyone can use Safe Zone CM effectively.
Safe Zone CM integrates easily into violence response programs such as ALiCE, Run, Hide, Fight, ALERRT, and CRASE, and is not intended to take the place of a comprehensive safety program.
ADS LLC requires customers to purchase a training program with their purchase of Safe Zone CM. Training packages are available as live training, training disk, and instructor certification programs. For more details, visit Safe Zone CM Training.
- Single Gel Box
- Includes 20 gauge steel, wall mountable cabinet with battery operated, internal alarm, one (1) 16 oz. canister of pepper gel, plus 5 external security tags to prevent tampering. Internal alarm has a switch so use of the alarm is optional, and can quickly be disengaged after opening the cabinet.
- Single Gel Box w/ Bleeding Control Kit
- Includes 20 gauge steel, wall mountable cabinet with battery operated internal alarm, one (1) 16 oz. canister of pepper gel, and one (1) bleeding control trauma kit to treat mass casualty victims, plus 5 external security tags to prevent tampering. Internal alarm has a switch so use of the alarm is optional, and can quickly be disengaged after opening the cabinet.
- Single Gel Box w/ Keypad Lock
- Includes 20 gauge steel, wall mountable cabinet with battery operated electronic keypad lock, one (1) 16 oz. canister of pepper gel. Keypad lock operates with a four-digit code that can be keyed the same for all boxes in a facility for access by all designated operators.
- Bracket Unit
- Includes one (1) 16 oz. canister of pepper gel + wall mountable bracket. Can be mounted under counters, on the wall, or in cabinets or other hidden locations
- Bleeding Control Kit
(2) CAT 7 Tourniquets
(2) Compression bandages
(2 pair) Nitrile gloves
(2) Mini Compression Bandages
(1) EMS shear
(1) Zipper pouch
- MK-9 Inert Training Units
- 90H2060-GEL (case of six)
- Case of six MK-9 Inert Training Units for training and demonstration purposes. Inert units are 16 oz.; inert training preparation is clear/white, non-toxic, and will not stain hard or soft surfaces.
Safe Zone CM Operator Training
Organizations that add Safe Zone CM to their emergency response protocols are required to purchase a training package to educate operators on: the effects of pepper gel, proper use of the product for defense during violent events, integrating Safe Zone CM into your existing security plan, and practice drills for proficiency in using the products.
ADS LLC offer training in a variety of models to fit your organization’s needs:
Safe Zone CM Live Training
Let our trainers come to your location and train designated employees in the use of Safe Zone CM. Live training includes approximately one hour of classroom training in the use of OC (pepper gel) products for self-defense, when it is appropriate to use OC, effects of OC on humans, how to mitigate the effects of OC, how to integrate Safe Zone CM into your existing emergency response program, and scenarios and how to respond. Classroom training is followed by training drills using inert training preparation to familiarize designated operators in deploying Safe Zone CM. Training drills last approximately 30-45 minutes depending on class size. Call ADS LLC at 877-707-7583 to discuss pricing for groups.
Safe Zone CM Instructor Training
Intended to certify law enforcement officers or designated security team employees of large organizations, Safe Zone CM Instructor Training is a train-the-trainer program that equips instructors with the knowledge to train others in the use of Safe Zone CM as a self-defense option. Instructors will learn about OC, how to help others integrate Safe Zone CM into their emergency response programs, and how to conduct training drills. Instructors receive a certificate and copies of all training materials. ADS LLC recommends training at least two members of the organization, and pricing is geared to include two instructors. Call ADS LLC at 877-707-7583 to discuss Safe Zone CM Instructor Training Certification.
Emergency Response Training for Active Shooter/Workplace Violence
ADS LLC recommends all organizations train employees how to respond in the event of violence. There are a number of emergency response programs available through local police departments, security consultants and others. If you are evaluating emergency response programs, we are happy to assist you to choose the program that best suits your organization’s unique needs. ADS can also refer your organization to reputable training professionals whose programs we have evaluated as effective. Call ADS LLC at 877-707-7583 to discuss your emergency response training needs.